Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Week, Fredericksburg, VA


First week is almost over.  Truck still at the Ford dealer (awaiting parts) while we run around in a rental car.  Picture, above, is us in one of this KOA's refurbished 50 amp, FHU, pull-thru sites.  Note how pretty the trees are.  I'm on the roof regularly sweeping the leaves off to minimize any stains on the trailer.

Donna's running the work-gamut getting all her buddy-time with all her buddies at work. (She says she's real busy there and learning new things while I enjoy retirement.) We've visited with Frank & Beth Allen and Paul & Tricia Taylor this week.

As for me, now that the KOA has a decent WiFi I hang around the trailer and do my internet surfing here.  Been getting an hour to an hour and a half walk in each day, too.  I've also done some "hunting" (vice "shopping").  Donna said she missed going to the stores with me until she recalled what "shopping" with me is really like - get in, spear it, get out.

More visiting on the way this weekend. Later, David

No comments:

Post a Comment