Thursday, December 11, 2014

Settling In


University of Mobile's Ram Corps
We've survived  our first week.  Been out eating with some of the gang (Mikee's, LA BBQ, DeSoto's), met new friends, got to watch the University of Mobile's Ram Corps Christmas show at the State Park, and got a new  (temporary) tooth cap.  Oh, and spent lots of money at Camping World in Robertsdale, AL.

Donna's getting her bike rides in, and I'm getting in some walks.  Most of my scratches are healed though one knee and shoulder are still covered with tegaderm.   I can use my hands, again, and I can shake hands.  So that's good.  Probably start some of the trailer maintenance tomorrow that I had intended to do, but delayed, to let my palms heal.

So all-in-all, we're fine.  Everyone have a good weekend.  David

  
Everyone settles down at sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment