Friday, April 27, 2018

Fitbit

To continue our saga of my unique ability to buy stuff of poor quality that doesn't work:

Tuesday, April 24, 2018.  Tuesday was a rain day for Luray, VA where we were staying at the local KOA.  I put on my Altra HR fitbit, took the trash to the trash bins, and returned to the trailer.  I probably left the fitbit on for maybe 30 minutes max.  Here's the stats I got for that approximately 30 minutes of wearing the fitbit on Tuesday:

Activity:  17 minutes
Distance: 9.33 miles
Steps:  30,211
Badges earned: Classics (25,000 steps in one day); Trail Shoe (30,000 steps in one day)

Let's see ya beat that!

(And "no", you can't erase the erroneous data.  All you can do is restart the Altra HR.  The fitbit forum recommends that you restart it three times.  Doesn't matter what your complaint is.  You restart the fitbit at least three times.  Oh, and they always wish you "Good Luck".  I guess that's "Good Luck" in case you're stupid enough to buy another fitbit hoping it works better.)






#fitbit

No comments:

Post a Comment