Sunday, July 24, 2022

Twin Falls, ID

Perrine Bridge (People routinely base jump from the bridge - $250.00 fee)

We're here to see Shoshone Falls, but our "short week" visit became a visit where "I didn't know that _____" came out quite often.

First "I didn't know":  They turn the water on & off to Shoshone Falls.

Second "I didn't know": Snake River Canyon began this far east.   

Third "I didn't know": "Evil" Knievel tried to jump the Snake River Canyon near here.

Fourth "I didn't know": There's several water falls here, and

Final "I didn't know": Twin Falls is a pretty big town.

Twin Falls is in the Snake River plain along the Snake River Canyon.  There's a great paved path along the south rim of the canyon for walking and bicycle riding (when it's not to hot). You can see at least two different waterfalls (in addition to Shoshone Falls) from the trail.

Pictures of our walk along the canyon trail are below.  Thanks for dropping by and checking up on us.  We plan to leave tomorrow for Ogden, UT tomorrow.  David

Perrine-Coulee Falls




Along the Canyon Ridge Trail


 

No comments:

Post a Comment