Thursday, October 16, 2014

Doc appointments


Not a lot of news this week.  Back at Fredericksburg for our annual doc visits.  Sorry - no pics of that!  So far, so good.  Prepping for my colonoscopy (tomorrow).  More info than you probably want there.  However, the Ensure Clear (non-dark) tastes pretty good.  Not worth going through a colonoscopy for, though.  Not nearly as good as a hot Ben's Pretzel, either.  But it is a small, bright spot in what I consider a dreadful experience.

Rainy week for most of us on the east coast.  We did get into the 80s before the weather system came in.

Donna's out visiting all her friends and working with one at a local hospital.  I've been scanning all the business channels watching the commodity & stock markets fall.  Much more interesting when you understand that you know just about as much as any talking head on these programs.  However, when you can catch a program where they let these professional investors come on and talk for a half-hour or more & they come with data, I find it really enjoyable.  Yep, I'm one of those weirdos.  

Wish me luck as I try not to eat the food in the frig.  Later, David

No comments:

Post a Comment