Saturday, October 8, 2011

Week 2 @ OWL Center


Week two same as week one, but different.  Pickles, preserves, craw-fish jelly, shelving build/install, bench & deck repair, pear & crab apple pickin', and cleaning was this week's agenda.  Thankfully, I got fired from the kitchen.  Donna also tells me I can't pick anymore pears (she has to peel them.)  Salsa and trail repair on tap for next week.  It's all hands on deck when salsa is being made, so I guess I'm only temporary fired from the kitchen.

This little little jewel is our latest pain-in-the-rear.  I found one of the trailer suspension airbag gauges reading zero.  Started the check to see where we were losing air.  As I looked between the tires, this little flag was proudly planted right in the air bag.  Don't know how it missed the brake and hydraulic lines, but if it had to take something out, the airbag was the least damaging.  Finding someone to replace the airbag is a whole blog post of its own.  Between the OWL Center staff and Lippert efforts, repair is set for this Friday.

I don't have a lot of pictures.  We've got a volunteer taking pictures of the team "in action."    I'm suppose to get a copy of those this week.  When I got 'em, they'll all go up on facebook.  I'll post a few here on the blog, too. 

Later, David



No comments:

Post a Comment